Posted by: Bigeasy | 2009/06/03

Persistent genital pain &  consequential ED

I posted my problem some months back and i could not find much help here. I consulted a highly rated Urologist in Cape Town this week and he (like the previous Urologist) suggested that I suffer from Chroni Pelvic Pain. Internet search tells me that this is another term for non-bacterial prostatitis. He said he will refer me to Physiotherapist and in a mean time he says i should do Kegel excercises. It is really bad going through all this pain and not having erection and spending all the money on Drs (R530 Yesterday just for Kegel excercises). I would like to know from the experts how effectively treateble is this condition and who in Gauteng is good at treating this. I m really desperate to get rid of this condition and get on with my life.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

please phone our helpline at 0860 100 262 for the name and contact details of a doctor that can treat your condition in Gauteng.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.