Posted by: ged | 2007/04/11

Persistant back pain

I injured my lower back about a year ago.I recently went to a chiropractor who figured he could sort out the problem. I had anumber of sessions to no avail. I still suffer back pain when walking. I was told not to run for 3 months, I can manage cycling but not walking for long distances. Will it ever come right? What natural meds can I take to alleviate the pain/inflammation?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageChiroDoc

Is your back pain as bad as it was when you first consulted the chiropractic doctor? If there is an improvement, then it is advisable to continue with periodic care. If there is absolutely no improvement whatsover - then it may be advisable to consult a neurosurgeon. Natural remedies such as MSM, Arthroguard etc may help some - but if there is a more serious problem you need expert examination and care.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.