Posted by: Kerryn | 2008/09/29

Permission to use

Dear DietDoc

I am a third year Dietetics student at UKZN and we are doing a talk to some business people for our Nutrition Major project and would like to give the Food Label Pocket Guide to the audience to take home and use. Please can I use this information from the Health24 site or the name of a person to ask if you cannot?

Dear Kerryn
I checked on the Food Label Pocket Guide (an article I did not write!) and see 2 things: 1) That it says you are allowed to print out the page, presumably for your own use 2) That no author has been listed for the article. Because of copyright issues, it may be prudent to send an e-mail to Health24 (check on the site where it says "Contact us") and ask their permission if you are going to distribute the pocket guide to other people.
Good luck with the project and your studies

Posted by: Kerryn | 2008/09/30

Thanks will do!

Reply to Kerryn