Question
Posted by: WorkAwayFromHome | 2008/01/04

Permanently on the Road

Hi there. I'm an IT consultant constantly working away from home. This result is 8-10hours at the office, breakfast at the B&B, lunch and supper hitting the restaurants or take-aways. Can you possibly provide me with certain guidelines in order to keep my weight under control. I always try to go for veggies instead of chips/onion rings, etc.

Dear Work Away from Home
Click on 'Diet' and 'Weight loss' and 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of a low-fat, high-fibre diet which you can use as a guideline when you make your food selections. Also make sure that you eat smaller portions and so some exercise every day. Skipping is a type of aerobic exercise that can be done anywhere. By skipping for up to 30 min a day you will stimulate your metabolism and combat weight gain.