Question
Posted by: Flower Pot | 2008/01/15

Period...where are you?

Hi Doc and ladies

I am on the pill, I have taken four of the inactive pills already and no period. I started with slight brown discharge but not enough for protection. Im getting slight cramps but only when I need to pass wind. I get discharge here and there in the day but nothing at night. I seem to be having more white discharge as well. Oh where is my period??
Any advice?
Flower Pot

As long as it starts somewhere in the inactive pill period, that is fine.

3
Posted by: Flower Pot | 2008/01/15

Guess who just arrived.
Maybe my body was getting back to work mode.
Thanks for your advice Anon

Reply to Flower Pot

Maybe you are pregnant!

Posted by: Flower Pot | 2008/01/15

Ps: Having a low appeitite at the moment and have had two or three nauose spells. Could I be getting sick?

Reply to Flower Pot