Question
Posted by: aries | 2008/01/24

Periods...now UTI???very scared!

I recently started my periods, on the 22nd of Jan actually and the following day i started experiencing pain while i was urinating.The pain seems to be getting worse and i didnt know what to do.I visited this site and read all they said about bladder infections until i did the self test just a few minutes ago, i have all the symptoms they asked about (pain, constantantly urinating, chills) , now i would like to know if my periods had anything to do with my present realisation? or should i wait a few more days till my periods end to see if maybe it wasn't just period pains.

Pain with urination sounds like a bladder infection. Try drinking Citrosoda and lots of fluids. If it does not go away ina day or two, see your doctor.