Question
Posted by: thembis | 2004/11/22

periods whiles pregnant

Dr is it possible for one to be pregnant and still see their periods because my body has started changing my breasts is secreting some substance and my body is increasing I sometimes feel dizz, but funny end of october I went to the clinic and they made a test and it came out negative Dr this is not a pregnancy in my mind this is real I know my body, what should I do

If your breasts are secreting milk, you could be pregnant or there could be overactivity of the milk producing gland. Either way it would be best to see a doctor to sort out what is going on. Hormonal problems can sometimes mimic pregnancy symptoms.