Question
Posted by: Wondering | 2004/01/21

Periods When Pregnant

Hi There

I know this is a silly question, but can you still have your period and be pregnant. The reason I ask is that my mother said she had her periods up till her fith month of pregnancy with all three her children.My husband and I have been on fertility treatments for the past year.I have gained 15kg during the past 6months.I also want to say good luck to everybody writing in with the same problem.My heart goes out to you all.All we have to do is keep on praying and hoping.
Wondering & Desperate

No, you cannot have regular periods while your are pregnant. Some women bleed in early pregnancy, but this is a sign of a threatening miscarrioage.