Question
Posted by: Lost | 2004/12/22

Periods. What's going on?

I was on the pill, and then I lost the package. A few days later I bled for a few days. And then it stoped. Now, a few days after that, on the 10th of Decemeber; I have been bleeding. It's the 22nd and it's still heavy. What could this be?

You don't say whether you restarted the Pill. Your cycle is probably mixed up at the moment. Continue the Pill if you are on it and it should sort itself out.

3
Posted by: S'thololo | 2004/12/22

Hi Lost, i think uu must go and see the gyne,think she can test uu and give uu something.

Reply to S'thololo
Posted by: S'thololo | 2004/12/22

Reply to S'thololo
Posted by: science | 2004/12/22

Your cycle is mixed up because you stopped taking the pill in the middle of the package. Nothing to worry about at his stage. Start a new pack and see if it clears up - should do.

Reply to science