Question
Posted by: jowie2 | 2004/10/15

periods problems

for the last two years i have been having my periods twice a month,i was wondering whether that is normal, or there is something wrong with me,my doctor said it due to the prevention method i have been using,but i have been off the for more than a year and a half.i would like to what is cause and whether im at risk of developin any cancer.

This is not necessarily a risk factor for cancer. You need to find ou why though. If the time between day 1 of one period and day 1 of the next is 22 days this is within normal range.

1
Posted by: jowie2 | 2004/10/15

for the last two years i have been having my periods twicw a month

Reply to jowie2