Question
Posted by: aries | 2008/01/24

Periods now UTI ??Scared...

I recently started my periods, on the 22nd of Jan actually and the following day i started experiencing pain while i was urinating.The pain seems to be getting worse and i didnt know what to do.I visited this site and read all they said about bladder infections until i did the self test just a few minutes ago, i have all the symptoms they asked about (pain, constantantly urinating, chills) , now i would like to know if my periods had anything to do with my present realisation? or should i wait a few more days till my periods end to see if maybe it wasn't just period pains.

Really something you should ask Gynaedoc or Betdoc, as I doubt you are psychiatrically troubled

1
Posted by: ???????????? | 2008/01/24

Post on Gyna - Doc site she will be able to help you, not for Cyber Shrink.............

Reply to ????????????