Question
Posted by: Fazlin | 2004/11/11

Periods not regular anymore

Please anyone, I need advice. My husband and I are living far apart at the moment (he's job sends him all over the country for a couple of months at a time). I last saw him beginning of September. I thought I conceived in September as I got all the symptoms of being pregnant and was very nauseas at the end of September. But I got my period a week late and didn't still go to a doctor. Last month my period was only two days long. And this month my period has still not come. I usually am on a 21 - 23 day cycle. What can be wrong?

I would suggest that you see a gynaecologist for a full examination to see why your cycle has become irregular. Possible causes are ovarian cysts, thyroid problems or a hormonal disturbance.