Question
Posted by: katie | 2005/07/22

periods not regular

is it normal to have not regular periods, im 15 and i only get mine every second month or third month never back to back is this normal and what causes it.

Expert ImageTeen expert

Please post your question to our GynaeDoc here at Health24

1
Posted by: opinion | 2005/07/22

I started when i was 16 and for a few months my period wasn't stable either this happens to alot of girls in the beginning. Later on it will stablelize. I now i use triphsal (the pill) it stables your period and helps you with pain and it shortens your period but don't use these pills with out talking to your parents about it.I don't know what it causes but it can be that your body must come in balance with your hormones, i am only thinking this might be but i am not sure. Talk to an elder person about it they can advise you on your last Q.

Reply to opinion