Question
Posted by: visitor | 2007/04/23

periods - help needed

I posted it on gyenie doc, but no answer.
I started my periods on the 26 th day of my cycle this month, I had it for 2 days and it went away. for almost 2 days and is back again. My periods is normally between 5 - 7 days. i am also trying to have a baby, can this be the reason, please help

Dear Visitor

The menstrual pattern that you have described is not that unusual in that occasionally due to irregular breakdown of the lining of the uterus, bleeding may stop periodically and then resume shortly thereafter. Occasionally there may well be partial obstruction of the cervical canal, which may cause temporary cessation of blood flow.

1
Posted by: ali | 2007/04/24

try too make love on the 13 too 15 day from the start of ur periods chance are greater tht u may concive my wife had the same problem was told once by an elder which really worked instantelly

Reply to ali