Posted by: SWEETY | 2008/08/28


I am aneamic and duding my periods I have thick or big blood cloths, this is worrying me please guys is there something I can do. Help!!

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

You can take iron tablets for the anaemia but you really need a doctor to sort our the heavy periods which are causing this.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Lady K | 2009/01/08

I' ve had aneamia and low blood pressure for a number of years now. My doctor told me it was because I am toll but very slim and I should gain some weight to help up my blood pressure. I have gain a dress size and suddently the low blood pressure problem is here again!

I am dizzy, don' t remember alot of things and my head feels like I am dilusional or something.

Please advice, I eat little more often, I drink water and I use salt in my food. What is wrong with me?

Reply to Lady K

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.