Question
Posted by: sarah | 2007/03/12

periods and thrush

im on my 4th day with my period and ive noticed that i have this burning feeling down there, i had thrush a week before my period and while i was treating it i got my period but i continued with the cream the whole 7days i was talled to use it for, my question is the thrush coming back was it not properly treated or what what can i do now, i cant afford diflucan and other prescription meds cause im not on medical aid any help plese ladies

It could be thr thrush coming back. Have a look at the Top 5 questions for ways of preventing recurrences.