Question
Posted by: Carie | 2005/06/14

Periods, and preganant...

I'm really confused, I just finish with my periods this past Sunday and I found out today that I'm pregnant. How was this possible? Can anyone help me cause I'm really confused.

It is also a pleasure since I've been trying to consive for the past 3 months, but I also don't understand how did it happen. Why did I had my normal periods when I'm already pregnant.

It may have been an implantation bleed and not a period.

4
Posted by: lonely | 2005/06/14

Did you have a normal bleeding period or light period.....I always thought that you cant bleed and be pregnant at the same time....but CONGRATS TO YOU AND HUBBY!!!!!!!! and wishing you all the best for the future

Reply to lonely
Posted by: Lizeka | 2005/06/14

Congragulations girl!!! Hope u enjoy your preggies,take care of yourself and your bean. Keep us updated

Reply to Lizeka
Posted by: Carie | 2005/06/14

I had this terrible pain in my abdomen on Sunday night and I took some pain killers thinking it will go away, but nothing happened. The whole day yesterday I was just feeling sick so I made an appointment with my Ganae yesterday but the only slot available was for today in the morning.

When I went there today he said confirmed that I'm pregnant indeed. I did n't belive him though so on my way back to work I bought a home pregnacy test kit and it was positive.

Reply to Carie
Posted by: Lizeka | 2005/06/14

Hi, Where /how did you find out that you are pregnant.Did you have normal periods,did u feel anything this is strange.

Reply to Lizeka