Question
Posted by: sheila | 2004/02/13

periods and acne

i have recently started experiencing alot of period pains and i bleed alot as well..i dont know whats the course of it. could it be that im stressing alot lately..mainly at work. i also break out into acne mainly on my back and upper arms when its time for me to get my periods.its very sore pimples and very large as well which then leaves ugly scars on my body...what can i do for the acne on my back and arms....pls help!

If the change in your periods is recent, I would suggest you have a gynaecological check-up to see that there is no problem with the uterus or pelvic organs. A Pill like Diane may help for the acne.