Posted by: Tiekie | 2008/10/07

I am getting married on the 24/1/09 and I calculated that I should start my period on the 21/22-1-09. I' m usually on for about 5 days. I do not use anything as my fiance had a vasectomy three years ago. I used Triphasil until I fell pregnant in 2002. Is there anything that I can use to bring forward my period or postpone it for two weeks? If so could you advise me as when to take it and for how long, and if possible could it be an over the counter purchase from a chemist.

Will really appreciate your help.

You could use Provera, starting 7-10 days be fore your period is due and continueing till you want to have a period. Like all medications, this could have side effects. It needs a prescription.