Posted by: jackie | 2008/09/09

Hi Doc,
I was on the Diane from the age of 21, and stopped now 3 months ago at the age of 27. I stopped with it, just the day before my periods had started. The next month it was on the correct date as I would have still been on diane, and the month after that. The 3rd month, it is weird, I should have started last week the 3rd of Sept, but did not. From yesterday, I only have like a little bit, and today as well (brown colour). Is this normal, that after being on the pill that long, and stopped it take 3 months for your body to be on a normal cycle again? It' s like I did not get my period now on this 3rd month. Is this normal?

It could be your body adjusting. See what happens next month.