Question
Posted by: Confused | 2008/07/08

PERIODS

I'm currently using Melodene, my period normally start in the middle of the month, but this month I'm already in the red area from the 5th. My period doens't start over weekends, so I should have started on the 7th, but now it is already Tuesday and still now sign.
During the last week of June, for about 4/5 days I had a bloody secretion (brownish colour)
Can you help please!!

You are only one day late with your period. this can happen and is quite normal.
The bloody discharge may have been breakthrough bleeding. If this is the first time it has occurred, wait and see what happens next month.

1
Posted by: Confused | 2008/07/09

Thank you,
How can I calculate when I'm ovulating?
I am married, it will be a year in October, but I don't know if I'm ready for babies, yet.

Reply to Confused