Question
Posted by: NG | 2008/06/23

Periods

Hi Doc,

Please help me out here, In May I got my periods on the 13th till 17th and on the 26th it came little bit(brownish). In June it was 3 days late coz it came on the 11th for 4 days it was weak/brownish it didn't look like normal periods. Then on the 15th normal periods came until 18th and I also had period pains. After that I've been feeling a slight pain on the right side of my abdomen and it's been there before the periods. Is it possible for me to fall pregnant while experiencing all this with my periods. I am turning 34 in September.

Thanx in advance.

With abnormal periods, a pregnancy is always a possibility. There is also a possibilty of a cyst on the ovary, so I would suggest you see a gynae for an examination.