Question
Posted by: Guru | 2008/06/05

Periods

am trying to have a baby, but its proving impossible as i have irregular pills and have eventually gone on the pill to regulate them
is there something wrong with me, i mean how will i conceie if am still taking the pills
-any suggestions to regulate this and to see myself one day pregnant

If your periods are still irregular when you stop the Pill, it would suggest that you are not ovulating. There are drugs available to stimulate ovulation.

1
Posted by: Mirror | 2008/06/05

Try contraceptive tables to regulate your cycle and monitor your cycle you might not finish the packet and stop using the tables you will conceive it worked for me.

Reply to Mirror