Question
Posted by: SWEETY | 2008/01/04

PERIODS

My last period was on the 27th Nov and it is now the 4th Jan and i am worried if i am pregnant. i did a home pregnancy test and it was negative. I am 44 years old and want to have a steralization but now for the first time i am worried with no period. currently i am on microval and did not skip a pill but i notice fluid in my one breast if i press it a bit and my baby is 5 years old. do i have to wait before i do more test as i am realy worried.

It may be the beginning of menopause, but I would suggest that you see a doctor, partciularly to assess the milk from the breast.

2
Posted by: gina | 2008/01/04

this can be changing of hormones, especilly beacuse of your age i dont think that you are pregnant but do go and see a gyne for profesianal advice your supliment that you use can not be working with your body anymore.
i dont think it will be nesassary to do a blood test.

Reply to gina
Posted by: rosy | 2008/01/04

sweety, i think u better go and do blood test, that will tell if u are pregnant or not, i pray is positive, good luck baby

Reply to rosy