Question
Posted by: smurfie | 2007/12/20

periods

dear all
i have stated my question before but can't find it so im sorry if it was already answerd
i want to know what normal periods look like, i don't think mine is normal i'll explain
i have pain every time i have sex and i have these cramps (it feels like a mussle stretching) atleast 3 times a month im 23 years old and i don't have kids
now the periods: it starts out (day 1) black like chunks of black old blood then (Day 2) its normal blood then (day 3) its this black chunks again and also there is these well looks like crums of blood also black - is this normal? please help me !!!!!

As long as the periods are regular, the colour of the blood does not matter.
You will have to see a gynecologist to determine why you are having pain with sex.