Question
Posted by: punkie | 2007/08/21

Periods

I am a 23 yr old lady and I last had my period in Sept 2006. I had been having troubles with my periods eversince I started menstruating. My other gyneo put me on the injection to make them regular but they just stopped altogether. I haven't been using anything eversince that time. He once said that I have polycystic ovaries. I need to know which steps to take forward as I am planning to have kids in the near future.
Thanks.

You are probably not ovulating. You will need medication to stimulate ovulation if you wish to fall pregnant. This is best done by a fertility expert.