Question
Posted by: miss t | 2007/05/22

Periods

Hi there Doctor well the good news is that after my question that i had about pregnacy i found dout i was not

and im taking more procotion but im worried cause i use this two months needle but i don't get my periods they say it is safe but i just wanted an expert, is it safe if you i don't my peirod at all

cause i here they say the blood block some were inside and that can killl me. after awhile

please answer im confused , casue the pill just makes me vomitte

There is no problem not having periods on the injection. It thins the womb lining so there is not blood to come out.