Question
Posted by: jack | 2006/10/30

periods

we have a 9 month old baby,she was born in Feb 03rd. my wife has had her period only towards end of March and nothing since. we did a home pregnancy test and the results came negative. is this normal or should we get worried? she does not feel any discomfort nor has anything not normal.

If she is breastfeeding, it is normal not to have periods.

Cat, please post your question separately.

2
Posted by: Cat | 2006/10/31

I had my last period 24/aug I had a car accident 18 sept and no period since ,I did a home pregnancy test and blood test all negative and I am worried

Reply to Cat
Posted by: Lou | 2006/10/30

She should rather go to the gp/gynae for a check up and possibly a blood test so that pregnancy can be ruled out.

Reply to Lou