Question
Posted by: Pink lady | 2004/11/23

periods

I could just like to know i did not have my periods in Oct but now in Nov i have like a discharge going on for 2 weeks now it is light in colour took like a jelly tipe it is brown and some times it is red in colour mixed with brown but the thing is it is only there if I wipe my self don't need to put on a pad. Does not smell or in itchy.
It is not always there only now and a again other than that it is see throw in colour I just want to now that is wrong I had the IUD insirded in Jan

thanks ..

Pregnancy is a possibility, even with an IUCD. Check a pregnancy test.

Best wsihes