Question
Posted by: Jason | 2004/11/01

Periods

hi i am a 20 year old girl who just had abortion, i know it is very bad and against God's wil but i had to do it as i have to finish my studies. now my problem is its been 3 months abd i have'nt had my first periods since then, is there something wrong with me. pls help

The injectable can cause periods to stay away.

3
Posted by: lollyxxx | 2004/11/02

The fact that you terminated the baby alone might be reason for your period delay and again the contraception itself also can be the delay of your period so mixing those two up it might take a while before you next period comes just wait a lil longer then see what happens on the 4th month. If no period then I suggest you pay your gynae a visit. But the people who terminated the pregnany they should have also told you that your period might be a while longer.

Be easy on yourself
much love

Reply to lollyxxx
Posted by: jason | 2004/11/01

i am on a two month contraceptive injection not three bu thanks for the tip. others please help

Reply to jason
Posted by: Alicia | 2004/11/01

Did you go for your post-ToP check-up? (I assume you would have been asked to return approximately six weeks after the termination). If you are now on the three monthly contraceptive injection, it is normally not to be menstruating.

Reply to Alicia