Question
Posted by: PMS | 2004/02/16

Periods

I've never had irregular period & never been on any kind of contraception, I am 28. My periods have always bee on the 24th day my whole life. Last month I had them on 27-01-04 and started on 15-02-04 which is day 19, I had period pains Sun night and by 9am today my bleeding seem to have stoped. We have been trying to have a baby for 5 years, all my tests come out normal and I was on clomid in 2002 but did not work. What does this mean.

The odd irregular period is not unusual. Stress, changes in diet, etc can cause this. If it does not recur, there is probably no need to worry.
I gather that you have had problems with ovulation if you were using Clomid. If you are still having difficulty conceiving, you should see a fertility expert.