Question
Posted by: skuzy | 2004/01/09

PERIODS!!

I AM ON THE PILL (TRIPHASEL) AND MY NEXT PERIOD IS DUE ON 19 JAN. I AM GOING ON HOLIDAY ON 14 FEB AND GET MY PERIOD ON 16 FEB. IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN CHANGE MY PILLS SO THAT MY PERIOD COMES BEFORE I GO AWAY ON 14 FEB?? I DON'T WANT TO TAKE THE CHANCE OF SKIPPING THE PLACEBOS AS I'VE TRIED THIS AND STILL GOT MY PERIOD. PLEASE HELP. THANKS.

You can start taking the placebo pills 2 days early. However, this may not work as Triphasil is a triphasic pill with different hormone concentrations in different pills.