Question
Posted by: J-P | 2003/12/02

PERIODS!!

I had my period on the 25th of November and it lasted for 4 days and later on I still have this smelly discharge which appears like I'm spotting, this usually lasts up to another 4days to make 8 days of period. I'm not on pill or any other form of contraception.

What causes this?

Please help

It may be the way your endometrium is shed. If the discharge is smelly, you should probably exclude infection. A gynaecological check-up would be a good idea if you have not had one in the past year.

1
Posted by: J-P | 2003/12/04

Thanks Doc for your response - but please can your explain what do you mean by "endometrium is shed".

Reply to J-P