Question
Posted by: Zain | 2004/11/09

Period/ovulation

I recently got my period without taking medication after it being absent for about 6 months. The last I had my period was when prescibed to take Provera on DOC instructions, I felt good as I knew that I was ovulating, they say that when you don't ovulate you cant get a period. Please tell me when my husband and I can have intercourse after my period as we have been trying for a baby now for 8 months (I had a cysts removed in July) I have a slimey discharge (clear) but don't know if this is a sign of ovulating. Please help anyone....

An egg-white discharge is a sign of ovulation. Usually ovulation occurs at midcycle ( Day 14 for a 28 day cycle). You will now need to wait for your next period to work out your cycle.