Question
Posted by: Kate | 2006/11/08

Periodl & Pregnant?

Can you be pregnant and still have your period? My period is very light and different this month and I am showing signs of pregnancy. Is this possible?

It is possible that this was an implantation bleed, not a period.A prtegnancy test would give you the answer.

2
Posted by: Lou | 2006/11/08

You can have implantation bleeding which is a light spotting - it usually happens around the time your normal period would be due, or just after. Do a test to make sure

Reply to Lou
Posted by: jessie | 2006/11/08

Hi Kate

It's best to do a home pregnancy test, as I've heard of some women who fall preggers & have a really light period or spotting.

Jessie

Reply to jessie