Posted by: Philani | 2007/06/13

periodic pian

My wife is suffering period pains and she could do with an over the counter drug. Please advice us on this. Thank you.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Philani
Synflex or Naprosyn will help, also a hot water bottle on her tummy if this happens.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: anxious | 2007/06/13

You need a script for Myprodol. You should also consider buying her a Cozy Comforter - you heat it up in the microwave and it lasts for hours and is excellent for aches and pains. You can buy it at most large pharmacies.

Reply to anxious
Posted by: Lois | 2007/06/13

Ponstel is the best drug so far that i have used for period pains. If she is not happy with it then you can also try myprodol. These drugs are good for the pains and tell her to also try to keep her feet warm at all times and place a hot water bottle on her stomach as, this will ease the pains. These are the methods i use for mine and believe me, it works like a bomb.

Reply to Lois
Posted by: Taz | 2007/06/13

Hi Philani

I use Myprodal. It works in minutes...

Reply to Taz

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.