Posted by: Demi | 2008/07/21


My 17 yaer old niece was ruched toi the hospital last week,

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

It may be bad PMS. She could try the Pill or Ponstan. If these do not work, she will have to see a doctor.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: EF | 2008/07/22

Hi Demi...

Me &  my friend had the same problem. We went to see the gynae and I was diagnosed with PCOS (Poly Cystic Ovary Syndrome), my friend on the other hand was diagnosed with endometriosis.

I would recommend her to go see a gynae, it' s the safest, it' s not normal. I know it' s terrible to go to a gynae at such a young age, was in the same boat, but now I' m treated and the pain is gone! A gynae will know best!

Reply to EF
Posted by: demi | 2008/07/21

sorry my niece was ruched to the hospital last week, she gets heavy period pians that sends her to bed every mnth she vomites does' t eat and just stays in bed for three days..she drank to much pian killers and colapsed,she misses school and exams because of this and is now doing matriek,she has tried excersing did not help.what can we do to help her.we recomended birth control but she is to go get it.not even at a doctor,

Reply to demi

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.