Question
Posted by: Marietjie | 2007/06/20

Period stratring one week early

I have been on the pill since my second child was born 18 months ago. I havent had any problems with my period in the past. Today I got my period one week early. But I'm not sure if it is my period cause it doesn't look like it always does. Its brownish in colour and does not look like blood. And my kidneys are realy painfull. My breasts has been very tender for the past week.

It may be breakthrough bleeding. If this is the first time it has happened, you could wait and see what happens next month.

1
Posted by: nix | 2007/06/20

are you not maybe pregnant again??? what you are experiancing could be implantation bleeding.

Reply to nix