Question
Posted by: NORMA | 2007/11/27

period soppes in between

Hi Dr, please advise if this is normal..... When I have my period on the 3rd day it stops completely and it will start again on my 4th day and this has been happening for years now, but strangely yesterday was my 2nd day and at 8 o'clock at night my periods stopped completely and even now its 8 o'clock in the morning there is still nothing. I would like to know what causes this- Please help as now it didn't stop on my 3rd day as usual.

It is not unusual for there to be no bleeding for several hours at the end of a period as there is little blood flow and this takes a while to reach the vaginal exit.

1
Posted by: Sai_001 | 2007/11/27

Hi Norma

I am also in the same boat as you. I got my period on sunday bleeding really heavy. But then on monday nothing,the tampon wasnt even full. My tummy does have the pains due to my period. Even today its light. Isnt it normally heavy in the beggining and starts slowing down as it stops.

Reply to Sai_001