Question
Posted by: kal | 2006/10/27

Period Problems

I'm 18 years old. I suffered with heavy periods for quite a while so 4 months ago i desided to go on the pill(Trifasil) to help regulate it. Today i have had my period for 18days straight! For the past year i have had my period at least twice a month, every 2 to 3 weeks, and they last up to 10days. I know i should see a gynae but i only can get an appointment for next yaer. What can i do now! PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Try to get an earlier appointment with a differnt gynaecologist if necessary. Otherwise see your GP.