Question
Posted by: T | 2003/12/15

Period Problem

Hi, I wonder if you could help me. I have been getting my period at very irregular times but inbetween the periods i get a discharge which usually starts off being a very light pink colour and the longer it carries on (sometimes for a week or two) it get's darker. I have been very stressed so I am not sure what the cause could be. I do not have any pain, but it has happened that when I have sex in a certain position I have noticed a very light pink colour discharge.,

There are many possible causes for this, including infection, problems with the cervix or uterus or hormonal disturbances. I would suggest that you see your gynaecologist.