Question
Posted by: Meags | 2007/05/28

Period Pains

Why does one has to get painful period pains?B'cos they're very painful my stomach ache nd there is vomiting involved and i also have back pains, i've tried warm water with vinegar it only works for 2 minutes and the pain starts again, Please help i have ran out of options.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Options include Ponstel Forte (Mefenamic acid) and Aleve/Naprosyn (Naproxen)

3
Posted by: MEAGS | 2007/05/30

Thanx a lot, i really appreciate your advice, i hope to have long unpainful period pains,GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Reply to MEAGS
Posted by: THEMBI | 2007/05/29

U CAN GO TO U'R NEAREST PHARMACY AND ASK FOR RANFEN EN BESEMAX PILLS.IT WILL COST U R30 RAND AND IT WORKS.

Reply to THEMBI
Posted by: Lool | 2007/05/29

Have you tried going on the pill? I used to get terrible period pains and found that the pill relieved all the symptoms. I haven't had terrible pains for years

Reply to Lool