Question
Posted by: Celine/Busie | 2007/03/23

Period pains

I normally face a problem when it comes to my periods, especially in winter when the new season comes. I will fomit then after sweeettt. Before periods i will have this sharp pain like its going stright to my womb and its sound like a niddle i dont know what is it. I had to sleep and put my pillow and lay down my stomach then after a time i will feel better. But then period pain are really making my life misarable and i'm doing everything, drinking tables, milk, hot water, stay inside the bath for almost 15 minutes but still this doesnt help me.

Please tell me what can i do..................will it stop when i have a child as people use to say like that.

See a gynaecologist for a check-up to ensure that nothing is wrong.