Question

Period Pain but no period?

HI Doc, I am late on my period but i am getting slight period pains...? What could be the cause of this? And why havnt i gotten my periods yet? Could there be a problem?

How late is your period. If it is just a day or two, the pians may mean it is about to start.

3
Posted by: k | 2007/06/26

some women experince period like paids when they are in early stages of pregnancy. are you pregnant? do an hpt and check if you are

Reply to k

Ive had these periods pains for over a week now. They come and go - they are not constant through out the day..? I thought ovulation only took place one day..? So what could this be now?

Posted by: dee | 2007/06/26

i had that, first it was ovulation pain, then the next time it was pregnancy pain.

Reply to dee