Question
Posted by: Tee | 2008/01/09

PERIOD PAIN

I have been having period pain for quite some time now,last year i had an acute pain but i was not having my mp's at that time,my doc said it was pelvic disfunction. Now my problem is that whenever i get my mp's i really become sick and i tend to lose a lot of weight during that week? does this mean i wont be able to concieve? i am 25 and have tried to have a baby

If the pain occurs on Day 1 and then gets better, this is the 'normal' period pain. If it persists for longer it could indicate underlying problems such as endometriosis. You should see your gynaecologist about this.