Posted by: anja | 2007/03/28

period pain

i am 27 have 2 kids and i am suffering from the worst period paid a docter advised me years ago to have a scrape and i did he then said have a baby i had 2, the pain is one month bareable other months it feels like i am in labour, i actually will start to vomit of the pain and big pieces of stuff will appear (i am very scared of any kind of procedure that a dockter must do) therefore i dont realy viset my gynea what can the problem be
thank you

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

Endometriosis could cause this. You should see your gynaecologist.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: . | 2007/03/28

i have suffered from pain for as long as i can remember. lately it got really bad and turns out i had a huge cyst and endometriosis. you should have it checked out asap

Reply to .

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.