Question
Posted by: anja | 2007/03/28

period pain

i am 27 have 2 kids and i am suffering from the worst period paid a docter advised me years ago to have a scrape and i did he then said have a baby i had 2, the pain is one month bareable other months it feels like i am in labour, i actually will start to vomit of the pain and big pieces of stuff will appear (i am very scared of any kind of procedure that a dockter must do) therefore i dont realy viset my gynea what can the problem be
thank you

Endometriosis could cause this. You should see your gynaecologist.

1
Posted by: . | 2007/03/28

i have suffered from pain for as long as i can remember. lately it got really bad and turns out i had a huge cyst and endometriosis. you should have it checked out asap

Reply to .