Question
Posted by: Abigail | 2020/01/29

Can Relislim affect my menstrual cycle?

good day. i started using relislim for a week or 2. My period is late for almost a week now. and i am scared it could be because of the relislim. i would appriciate it if someone can help me. thank you

Expert ImageThe Dietitians
- 2020/02/17

Thank you for your question.
Relismlim contains the following key ingredients: 5HTP, St. John's Wort and Valerian Eoot Extract. Whilst these can affect the hormones which can affecr your menstural cycle, they are not specifically linked to nturition. I would recommend checking in with your gynea and expressing yout concerns to him