Question
Posted by: Platnium | 2005/07/11

period for 3 weeks!

help! i have had my period for 3 weeks and it is not ending! my doctor told me to take the pill for two months straight (i have been on the pill for years btw) and THEN take one week with the sugar pill. however, when i started taking the second pack, about the second day into it, i got my period and i have had it since then and i am i schedualed to start the sugar pills in about 5 days! it's starting to make me sick and weak, but my gyno takes months to get into! any ideas? and maybe some suggestions on how to make me feel not to drained? thanks!

Expert ImageTeen expert

please post your question to our GynaeDoc here at Health24. I also suggest you request an emergency appointment with your Gynaecologist

1
Posted by: Platinum | 2005/07/12

I will do that! Thanks

Reply to Platinum