Question
Posted by: CASEY | 2005/07/07

PERIOD ENDED TOO SOON

HI,I'VE BEEN ON THE PILL FOR 5 YEARS,RECENTLY I HAD MY PERIOD AS NORMAL,BUT DIDN'T TAKE MY PILL FOR 3 DAYS,CAUSE I LOST MY PRESCIPTION CARD,AND I STOPPED MENSTRUATING.WHEN I WAS ABLE TO PURCHASE THE TRIFASIL I WAS TOOK THE PRESENT DAY'S PILL AND HAD UNPROTECTED SEX,I AM SCARED THAT I COULD BE PREGANANT SINCE MY PERIOD WAS SO SHORT DUE TO ME MISSING THOSE DAYS,AND AM SCARED TO HAVE SEX WITH MY BOYFRIEND.IS IT NORMAL THAT IT ENDED SO SOON,SINCE I SKIPPED THOSE DAYS.

Expert ImageTeen expert

please post your question to our GynaeDoc here at Health24 as this is a medical issue.

1
Posted by: T. Born | 2005/07/08

You can't skip trifasil tablets and have unprotected sex, You definitely pragnent where you are. The blood you bleeded was the last time. You know very well you've been using them for 5 yrs you know the rules.

Reply to T. Born