Question
Posted by: Dee | 2007/08/02

Period during Honeymoom

Hi i am getting married in September but i'm going to have my period at the same time straight after i am going on Honeymoon. Is there any way i can let it come before or delay it till the end of the month.

You can use Provera, starting 10 days before the period is due and continueing till you wish to have a period. This needs a doctor's presciption. It can sometimes cause nausea and breast tenderness.

2
Posted by: Angie | 2007/08/03

Yes, there is something you can take. My Gynae prescribed it for me and I took it a few days or a week before my period was due (i think..) I basically skipped a month.

Reply to Angie
Posted by: Jenn | 2007/08/02

I heard that there is something u can use to stop it for month or so, but beware of over the counter products. Go to a doctor because I received an email in the past week about a product that make woman have a period twice a year and it developed cancer. Just call your doctors office to hear if they can give you a product. I was also concern with the same thing but luckily pre-wedding stress made me have my period later that month. Good luck, and enjoy your wedding.

Reply to Jenn